Cutting • Welding • Marking • Drilling • Deep Engraving
Established in 1990, we specialize in precision thin material fabrication, machining and rapid prototyping using laser technology.
Rache Corporation offers thin material laser fabrication (cutting, welding, drilling, stitching, marking and deep engraving) for many industries including RF/microwave, aviation & aerospace, medical device, automotive, defense and commercial electronics. Our proprietary laser fabrication process allows us to accommodate projects (up to 0.090” thick) that require tight tolerances and complex geometries without the need for special tooling.
- Working directly from your CAD files allows us to deliver parts within 48 hours (in many cases)
- Design validation and pilot production
- Quickly accommodate rapid design changes
- Simultaneously fabricate multiple design variations
- Shorten product development cycle
- Quickly identify and resolve manufacturing issues to minimize production costs
- Facilitate Design for Manufacturability (DFM) process to ensure a smooth transition into production
- Laser Cutting
- Laser Welding and Weld Joint Design
- Laser Drilling
- Laser Stitching and Hand Forming
- Laser Marking and Deep Engraving
- Helium Leak Testing
- Standard and custom parts from small run prototypes to production quantities
- Development phase value added design including mechanical, quality and pre-production configuration management
- ISO9001:2015 Compliant Management System
- NIST 800-171 Compliant
Our customer base includes large and small companies in a broad range of industries. Please allow us to show you our unsurpassed quality, on-time delivery and excellent customer service.